Add your review
Review Station table clock green
Station table clock green
Timeless design at its best! With this stylish clock on the bedside table it becomes a bit easier to get up in the morning!
Due to our autumn break, orders will be send on October 6.
The Station table clock from Rosendahl was designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1939 but is still as good looking. The design is the same but the modern table clock has updated features, such as snooze and light sensor which makes it a perfect alarm clock.
- Top lens: PMMA, impact-resistant plastic
- Watch case: ABS, plastic
- Battery: 2 x AA (not included)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5 sec. per day
- Ø 110 mm, height including base 120 mm
- to activate the LED light, place yout hand 1 cm above the clock
- alarm and snooze function