Adam Stool Natural leather/raw steel H50
The Adam Stool collection is inspired by industrial design, an artist's studio, and a workshop. The functionality and simplicity of the design, combined with strong materials, gives this stool a structural and utilitarian approach. The natural leather will patinate and darken over time.
- Works well as a regular stool, dining stool, side table or for different use in workspaces
- The hole in the seat makes it easy and practical to move around
- Fits a regular dining table or desk
- Due to the natural material, the seat can variate and will change finish over time.
- Materials: Steel frame, natural leather seat
- Dimensions: H 50 / W 35 / D 25 cm
- Design: Toke Lauridsen, 2010