Add your review
Review Hario Skerton Pro - Hand grinder
Hario Skerton Pro - Hand grinder
The original Skerton is known the world-over for being an excellent entry point for craft coffee brewing. The Skerton Pro seeks to improve consistency with a stabilized upper burr and a spring loaded lower burr, and easier adjustments.
This week's orders will be shipped on Monday 10 May.
- Burr Stabilizers - A grind shaft bushing and lower burr spring help to keep the grind more consistent at coarser settings.
- Stepped Grind Adjust - Borrowing from the smaller Hario Mini Mill, the Skerton Pro moves its grind adjust below the burrs for easy access to grind adjustments.
- Standard Threads - Just like the original Skerton, the Skerton Pro threads onto regular Ball jars.
- Reinforced Handle - A solid cast hexagonal grinder handle feels sturdier and less likely to wear than the original.
- Silicon Grip - Wider and grippier, the Skerton Pro feels more stable during grinding.
- Grinds approximately 100 g coffee powder from coffee beans
- Height 18 cm (with crank), diameter 9 cm